Your vehicle's electrical system is made up of a complex network of circuits that create, store and distribute energy where it's needed. Much of your electrical system maintenance can be done through us.
During a battery inspection our technicians check:
- Overall car battery and case condition.
- Cable connections.
- Hold-down hardware.
Checking the starter means:
- Inspecting cable connections.
- Inspecting mounting bolts and brackets.
- A Starter Electrical "Draw" Test, to check the amount of electricity needed to turn the engine over.
Checking the alternator means:
- Conducting an overall visual inspection.
- Inspecting the drive belt.
- Inspecting the mounting brackets.
- Testing electrical connections..
- A Charging System Test to ensure that the alternator current and voltage are to manufacturer's specifications.