WARRANTY PROTECTION PLANS WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
NATIONWIDE WARRANTY PROTECTION
When you have service and repairs performed by an authorized TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center, you’re covered by a nationwide limited repair warranty for 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first.
WHAT IS COVERED
THIS WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF REPAIRS AND SERVICES:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Electrical system(s)
- Emission control system(s)
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Electronic engine management system, other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers) and cruise control systems
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Exhaust system(s)
- Fuel system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Other minor repairs
- Starting and charging systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV axles and joints, half-shafts and driveshafts
- Hybrid drive battery replacement(s)
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair invoice.
HOW TO RECEIVE REIMBURSEMENT
Within 60 days of the date of disablement, mail or fax a copy of:
- The service receipt that includes name and address of service provider.
- The repair invoice from your Service Center for at least $25.
- A claim form (available at technetprofessional.com)
TechNet Warranty Administrator
PO Box 17659
Golden, CO 80402
For complete Terms and Conditions, visit technetprofessional.com or contact your TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center.
Roadside Assistance is available to every customer who purchases $25 or more in parts and/or services from a TechNet Professional Automotive Service Center. It covers up to two occurrences within a 365 day period. The program will reimburse up to $75 per occurrence for the following services:
- Battery Jump Start
- Emergency Fuel Delivery
- Lock Out Aid
- Flat Tire Assistance
For assistance, contact the service provider of your choice. A copy of your repair invoice and service invoice will be required for reimbursement.
AUTOMOTIVE REPAIRS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY:
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in this section, “What is Covered,” even though the Service Center may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving the removal of the engine, transmission or transaxle, or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below.
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly
- Automatic – Any internal repair or component replacement
- Manual – Any internal repair or component replacement
- Clutches – Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement
DRIVE AXLE/DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY:
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly
- Ring gear, pinion shaft and related gears
- Associated bearing with above
- Pinion seal
AUTO BODY, PAINT, MOLDING REPAIR:
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work
- Glass related repairs
COMMERCIAL USE VEHICLES WITH A LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY OVER 1 1/2 TONS
(excluding hybrid drive battery replacements)
USED OR SALVAGED PARTS
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES (excluding belt and hose replacement)
- Oil changes, fluid changes and flushes, wiper blades and filters
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY YOUR NATIONWIDE WARRANTY
You must pay for any non–warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as the warranty service. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or “tampering with” (by other than the Service Center or its employees). The Service Center’s employees and/or agents do not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty nor
to make any promises in addition to those contained in this warranty.
PRIOR TO WARRANTY REPAIR, CALL: 866-588-0728
M – F 8:00am – 8:00pm (EST) Sat 8:00am – 5:30pm (EST) Closed Holidays
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
When You Are Reasonably Able to Return to the Original Service Center:
- Return to your TechNet Professional Service Center.
- Present your copy of the original receipt for repair.
When You Are Unable to Reasonably Return to the Original Service Center:
- Call the Warranty Administrator at 866-588-0728 prior to any warranty repair work
- The Administrator will direct you to the nearest participating Service Center location.
- If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a nonparticipating Service Center in your area.
- If the non-participating Service Center will not accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original repair invoice and subsequent warranty repair invoice to the Administrator for reimbursement, based on coverage terms, within 60 days of the date of the repair.
As a part of TechNet Professional, we offer the personalized, quality service only a locally-owned shop can provide, backed by the power of a nationwide network.We’re at your service even when you’re away from home.